• The hearty welcome and friendly service makes you feel at home in this peaceful haven.
• Level access to the Inn from the paved parking area. Allocated parking bay is adjacent to the undercover entrance.
• Access to the two accessible rooms in the garden via undercover, paved pathways. Mountain room 51 and the adjacent room are located in a private alcove with an outside door to provide privacy if both rooms are needed. The garden room 26 is situated in an undercover pathway.
• Spacious open plan bedroom with access to the cupboards. No lowered hang rail. Height of the bed is 470 mm and leg space at the desk is 710 mm. Lamp switch not within reach.
• Adequate space in bathroom for manoeuvring of wheelchair. No bath present.
• Adequate space next to the toilet for side-ways transfer. Measurement from wall to front of toilet is 710 mm, height of toilet seat is 480 mm and height of grab rails is 800 mm.
• Spacious roll-in shower with a swing door, lever tap and overhead as well as adjustable hand shower. Height of shower seat is 510 mm and grab rail is 810 mm.
• Leg space of 690 mm underneath the basin with lever tap and mirror. No shelf within reach.
• Level access via undercover pathways to the lounge, bar and dining room. Paved pathway to swimming pool. Access over grass to the wooden boardwalk with the gazebo at the river.
• Assistance will be given with transfer to the front seat of the game drive vehicle.
Nature enthusiasts will appreciate the abundance of wildlife and scenic splendours during game drives in uMkhuze, Manyoni and Hluhluwe game reserves, birding in wheelchair-accessible hides, picturesque drives into the Lebombo Mountains, and boat cruises on Lake Jozini.
There are two access points for the Jozini boat trips, depending on water levels. The one is level and only requires lifting onto the boat. The other has stairs, so requires a bit more lifting, but assistance will be provided.