• This self-catering lodge is situated two blocks away and within walking distance of the sea and an accessible coastal pathway.
• Level access from the designated parking bay in the paved parking area to the private entrance of the room in an undercover outdoor passage. A small ramped pavement leads directly to the double-leaf entrance door of the room. Width of one entrance door is 720 mm.
• Adequate space in the second bedroom with two single beds and enlarged door width of 930 mm. Front access to the chest of drawers. No cupboard present. Height of the bed is 570 mm.
• Very limited space in the main bedroom for access to the bed. No access around the foot of the bed.
• Adequate space in the bathroom for manoeuvring of wheelchair. No bath present. Width of sliding door entrance is 910 mm.
• Adequate space next to the toilet for side-ways transfer. Measurement from wall to front of toilet is 570 mm and height of toilet seat is 490 mm. Height of wall grab rail is 880 mm and cistern rail is 680 mm.
• Large roll-in shower with an adjustable hand shower and entrance width of 990 mm. The lever tap is situated on the other side of the grab rail. The small shower chair is situated below the hand shower.
• Leg space of 690 mm underneath the basin with a lever tap and lowered mirror. No shelf within reach.
• Access to the kitchen facilities and leg space of 680 mm at the kitchen table. The microwave oven will be moved to the table on request.
Level access via pathways to the dining room, spacious communal kitchen and outdoor barbecue.