Limpopo – Kruger National Park, Limpopo
Ablution block near restaurant
- Access available to the main building and one small step at Elephant Hall. Paved parking area at bungalows.
- This communal ablution block is situated near several regular bungalows in the D and E circles which have reasonable access for wheelchairs to the bungalows. Access from the road via paved pathways.
- The bathroom for disabled is situated at the back of the ablution block and close to Bungalows no. D37 and D38. See park map.
- Adequate space in bathroom for manoeuvring of wheelchair. Width of door entrance is 750 mm.
- Adequate space next to the toilet for side-ways transfer. Measurement from wall to front of toilet is 700 mm and height of toilet seat is 470 mm. Height of wall grab rail is 800 mm and cistern grab rail is 980 mm.
- Roll-in shower with an adjustable shower handle, regular taps and large collapsible seat. Height of seat is 460 mm and height of grab rail is 810 mm. Shower handle not within reach of seat.
- Leg space of 640 mm underneath the basin with regular taps and mirror within reach. No shelf available.
- Access available to the restaurant, shop and patio. Accessible brick pathway along the river.
- The guest cottages and guest houses are reported to have ramped access and adequate space in the bathrooms, although no grab rails or roll-in showers are present.