Klein Karoo, Oudtshoorn, Western Cape
• This grand dame of South African hoteliery has recently been restored to her full original beauty.
• Access to the front entrance of the hotel on the street pavement via a small ramp. Parking area is situated behind the hotel. The lift gives access to the room on the second floor.
• Adequate space in the bedroom with a double bed. Limited leg space at the desk with power plugs situated on top of the desk.
• Adequate space in the bathroom for manoeuvring of wheelchair. Bath available with a lever tap on the side of the bath.
• Adequate space next to the toilet for side-ways transfer. The grab rail is not within reach of the seat.
• Large roll-in shower with an adjustable hand shower and a small seat. The lever tap is situated at the entrance of the shower.
• Limited leg space underneath the basin with a lever tap. No mirror or shelf within reach.
• Access available to the lounge, breakfast room and restaurant.
• Access available to the patio in the garden via a door with threshold of 50 mm. Steps to access the garden and swimming pool.