Welgemoed, Cape Town – Northern Suburbs, Western Cape
• This guest house is situated midway between Cape Town & Stellenbosch in up-market Welgemoed, Bellville.
• Level access from the paved parking area to the room in the garden.
• Adequate space in bathroom for manoeuvring of wheelchair.
• Roll-in shower with lever tap and adjustable shower handle. A removable bench is available. Two vertical and two horizontal grab rails present.
• Adequate space next to the toilet for side-ways transfer with wall and cistern grab rails present. Measurement from wall to front of toilet is 750 mm.
• No bath present.
• Adequate leg space underneath the basin with lever taps and a mirror within reach. A small cart with storage shelves on wheels is available.
• Spacious bedroom with access to cupboard and lowered hang rail.
• Access available to the dining room and garden patio.