Waterfront, Cape Town – City Bowl, Western Cape
Room with a shower
- Access to the hotel entrance via a long ramp from parking area with disabled bay.
- Adequate space in bathroom for manoeuvring of wheelchair.
- Roll-in shower with lever tap, adjustable shower handle and a small collapsible seat. Width of shower door is 760 mm. A grab rail present for forward transfer.
- Limited space of 600 mm next to the toilet for side-ways transfer. One cistern rail and one vertical grab rail present. Measurement from wall to front of toilet is 620 mm.
- No bath available in this room.
- Limited leg space of 610 mm underneath the basin with a lever tap and shelf and mirror within reach.
- Adequate space in bedroom with access to cupboard and lowered hang rail.
- Lowered peephole present in bedroom door.
- Access available to the lounge, dining room and business centre.
- Access available to outside patio with Jacuzzi via a small threshold of 50 mm.