- Access to the hotel entrance from parking area with disabled bay.
- Adequate space in bathroom for manoeuvring of wheelchair.
- Adequate space next to the toilet for side-ways transfer. Measurement from wall to front of toilet is 730 mm. Two grab rails present for transfer.
- Bath present with adjustable shower handle and a lever tap. Grab rail present and placed near the side of the tap. Seating space available at the small end of the bath.
- Adequate leg space of 700 mm underneath the basin with lever taps and a mirror. No shelf within reach.
- Adequate space in bedroom with access to cupboard and lowered hang rail.
- Lower peephole present in bedroom door.
- Access available to the lounge and bar as well as outside entrance to the dining room.
- Assistance is needed to use the steep ramp at the patio and pool.