Cape Town – City Bowl, Western Cape
- Level access to the hotel from street level and the undercover drop zone at the entrance. No access from the basement parking area to the hotel – valet parking is available
- Spacious bedroom with access to cupboards, lowered hang rail and a safe. One three-quarter bed in the bedroom. There is an interleading door to the double room next door. Telephone with TDD and visual alarm present in the bedrooms. Two accessible bedrooms available.
- Adequate space in open-plan bathroom for manoeuvring of wheelchair. No bath available. Bathroom door opens to the outside.
- Leg space of 680 mm at the basin with a lever tap. A shelf and mirror is within reach.
- Large open-plan roll-in shower with a small seat. The height of the grab rail is 820 mm. The hand-held shower and the lever tap is not within reach.
- Limited space next to the toilet for side-ways transfer. Measurement from wall to front of toilet is 750 mm and height of toilet seat is 480 mm. Height of grab rail is 820 mm. The second bathroom has an extra grab rail on the transfer side of the toilet.
- Level access to the hotel lounge, restaurant and fitness centre. One large threshold step to access the outdoor patio.