Cape Town – City Bowl, Western Cape
- The hotel is in the heart of the city and within walking distance to most tourist attractions. The rooms have spectacular views of either the city, Table Mountain, or Lion’s Head.
- Level access to the hotel via a lift from the undercover parking bay on the first floor. Undercover drop zone at the street level entrance.
- Spacious bedroom with access to cupboards, lowered hang rail and a safe. Height of bed is 520 mm and leg space at the desk is 740 mm. Four accessible bedrooms available.
- Adequate space in open-plan bathroom for manoeuvring of wheelchair. No bath available.
The height of the basin with lever tap is 800 mm and leg space is 700 mm. Mirror is within reach but no shelf available.
- Large roll-in shower with a hand-held shower and lever tap. The height of the small shower seat is 580 mm. Two grab rails present. The long rail is not within reach of the seat.
- Adequate space next to the toilet for side-ways transfer. Measurement from wall to front of toilet is 670 mm and height of toilet seat is 430 mm. Height of grab rail is 530 mm.
- Level access to the hotel lounge, dining room and fitness centre. One large threshold step to access the outdoor patio – a ramp is being made. Narrow stairs to access the swimming pool.