Cape Town – City Bowl, Western Cape
- Level access to the hotel via a lift from the undercover parking bay on the first floor. Undercover drop zone at the street level entrance.
- Spacious bedroom with access to cupboards, lowered hang rail and a safe. Height of bed is 520 mm and leg space at the desk is 740 mm. Four accessible bedrooms available.
- Adequate space in open-plan bathroom for manoeuvring of wheelchair. No bath available.
- The height of the basin with lever tap is 800 mm and leg space is 700 mm. Mirror is within reach but no shelf available.
- Large roll-in shower with a hand-held shower and lever tap. The height of the small shower seat is 580 mm. Two grab rails present. The long rail is not within reach of the seat.
- Adequate space next to the toilet for side-ways transfer. Measurement from wall to front of toilet is 670 mm and height of toilet seat is 430 mm. Height of grab rail is 530 mm.
- Level access to the hotel lounge, dining room and fitness centre. One large threshold step to access the outdoor patio. Narrow stairs to access the swimming pool.