Struisbaai, Western Cape
- We have created a homely and tranquil atmosphere to make you feel cared for and relaxed on your visit to Struisbaai & Cape Agulhas.
- Access to the guest house patio from the paved parking area via a suitable ramp. The accessible room has indoor access from inside the guest house as well as private outdoor access from the patio.
- Adequate space in the bedroom with twin beds and access to the cupboards. No lowered hang rail. Width of space between the beds is 770 mm. Leg space at the dressing table is 600 mm. There are 3 bedrooms in the family unit and two bathrooms. The unit can be rented out to 2 – 6 persons.
- Adequate space in the separate bathroom for manoeuvring of wheelchair. No bath available.
- Leg space of 670 mm at the basin with standard taps. No shelf or mirror within reach.
- Roll-in shower with standard taps and an adjustable hand shower. Height of slanted grab rail in front of the seat is 770 mm.
- Adequate space next to the toilet for side-ways transfer. Measurement from wall to front of toilet is 730 mm and height of toilet seat is 420 mm. Height of wall grab rail is 800 mm. The floor slopes downwards away from the toilet towards the shower.
- Level access to the patio and outdoor seating area. It is possible to park a wheelchair next to the swimming pool and transfer into the water.
- The long boardwalk through the vegetation at the beach is accessible. A sloped, cement jetty leads into the water at a popular swimming area near the harbour.