Hermanus, Western Cape
- Just a stone’s throw from the cliff path, famous for unforgettable whale viewing.
- Level access to the guesthouse from the cement parking area and designated parking bay. Access to the room via a small ramp to the internal corridor.
- Spacious bedroom with access to cupboards. There is a second bedroom with a roll-in shower in the guest house. No lowered hang rail. Height of beds is 600 and 550 mm. Kitchenette facilities available in the room. Small threshold step to reach the private paved garden with a barbecue.
- Adequate space in en-suite bathroom for manoeuvring of wheelchair. A second set of basins and a bath situated in the bedroom. No door between the bedroom and bathroom. Height of bath is 520 mm.
- Adequate leg space at the basin with a lever tap in the bathroom. No shelf or mirror within reach.
- Roll-in shower with a lever tap, overhead shower and a hand shower. The width of the shower is 950 mm. Slanted grab rail present.
- Adequate space next to the toilet for side-ways transfer. Height of toilet seat is 430 mm. Height of wall grab rail is 870 mm. Cistern rail not within reach. The second bathroom has limited space at the toilet.
- Level access to the paved garden and outdoor seating area.