Plettenberg Bay, Western Cape
Level access to the self-catering brick chalet and undercover patio from the paved parking bay outside the chalet.
• Limited access in the main bedroom with one double or twin beds. There is no space for a wheelchair next to the bed with a double or twin beds in the room. One bed will be removed on request. Adequate space in the two bedrooms with bunk beds.
• Limited turning space to enter the bathroom. Adequate space in the bathroom for manoeuvring of wheelchair. No bath available.
• Adequate leg space underneath the basin with standard taps and mirror within reach. No shelf present.
• Roll-in shower with small shower seat and grab rail positioned on the transfer side of the seat. Choice of overhead or hand shower with lever tap.
• Adequate space next to the toilet for side-ways transfer. Wall and grab rails positioned at the appropriate height.
• Level access to the lounge, kitchen and undercover patio with built-in braai. No accessible dining table indoors, only seats at the high kitchen counter. The patio table has adequate leg space.
• Access via the road to the caravan park with recreational facilities and swimming pool.