Plettenberg Bay, Western Cape
• Paved pathways, tarred roads and grass in the camp between the camping sites and facilities. Paved pathways to access the ablution blocks. Camping sites available on grassed areas as well as sites on paved areas. Electricity points at all campsites.
• Two separate accessible bathrooms – keys available at the office.
• Spacious bathrooms for manoeuvring of wheelchair. No bath available.
• One bathroom has a roll-in shower with a small seat, lever tap and adjustable showerhead. The transfer grab rail is not within reach of the seat. The second bathroom has a large shower with one step, a large seat and adequate grab rails.
• Adequate space next to the toilets for side-ways transfer. The wall grab rails in both toilets are not within reach of the seat. No cistern rails present.
• Adequate leg space at the basins. No shelf or mirror within reach.
• Access to the river and a boat is possible over the grass and down a shallow embankment.