Simon’s Town, Cape Town – South Peninsula, Western Cape
- Access to the house via a suitable ramp from the paved parking area in front of the house. Undercover parking available.
- Spacious main bedroom with king size or twin beds. Height of bed is 760 mm. Leg space of 630 mm at the desk. Bedroom cupboard and lowered hang rail within reach.
- Spacious open bathroom in the bedroom. The height of the basin with lever tap is 870 mm and leg space is 750 mm. Shelf and mirror within reach.
- Roll-in shower with swing doors and large shower seat. Height of grab rail is 830 mm. Overhead shower and hand shower can be used simultaneously. The lever tap is located on the back wall, on the other side of the seat.
- The height of the bath is 490 mm and depth is 380 mm. No hand shower available.
- The toilet is situated in a private en-suite bathroom. Adequate space next to the toilet for side-ways transfer. Measurement from wall to front of toilet is 550 mm and height of toilet seat is 500 mm. Height of wall grab rail is 810 mm and cistern rail is 980 mm. Small basin within reach of the toilet.
- Level access to the spacious lounge, dining area, kitchen and patio. The other three bedrooms are on the lower level of the house.
- Live-in, Respite and Post-op Care will be provided on request. A mobile hoist and shower chair is available.