Durbanville, Cape Town – Northern Suburbs, Western Cape
- Access to the lodge via a small, gradual ramp from the paved parking area. Level access to the room on the ground floor.
- Access to the room via a short corridor turn. Adequate space in the bedroom with access to the cupboards. More space next to the bed could be arranged by removing one bed table and moving the bed.
- Adequate space in bathroom for turning of wheelchair. No bath available.
- Roll-in shower with lever tap and adjustable hand shower.
- Leg space underneath the basin with shelf and lever tap. Mirror within reach.
- Adequate space next to the toilet for transfer. No grab rails within reach.
- Level access to the lounge and dining area. One small step to access the patio and garden.