Stilbaai, Western Cape
- Municipal camping site.
- The camping site is covered with grass and the roads are mostly tarred with some gravel areas. Electricity supply to all stands.
- Access to the separate shower room via a ramp from the grassed area. Roll-in shower with standard taps and adjustable shower head. The armrests of the shower chair can be removed for easy transfer.
- Access to the ablution block via an internal door from the shower room. Separate facilities for men and women.
- Access to the toilet, basin and bath in each of the ablution blocks. The height of the toilet is 400 mm and width of entrance is 700 mm.
- The camp is within walking distance from the beach and a beach wheelchair is available.