Farm, Gordon’s Bay, Western Cape
- Nestled at the foot of the Hottentot Holland Mountain Range in Gordons Bay, we – Peter & Carola, the Dutch owners of Wind-Rose Guest House – invite you to enjoy our private sanctuary.
- Access to the guesthouse entrance on the patio via a ramp and paved pathway from the designated parking bay. Access to the garden room via a paved pathway.
- Spacious bedroom with access to the cupboards. Lowered hang rail available. Height of bed is 500 mm. Private patio at room entrance.
- Adequate space in the bathroom for manoeuvring of wheelchair. Sliding door access. No bath available.
- Large roll-in shower with two shower points. Adjustable shower head with lever tap and grab rail. Height of seat is 540 mm. Width of entrance is 950 mm.
- Leg space of 600 mm underneath the basin with lever tap and shelf. Mirror within reach.
- Adequate space next to the toilet for side-ways transfer. Measurement from wall to front of toilet is 680 mm and height of toilet seat is 480 mm. Height of grab rail is 760 mm.
- Access to the lounge, dining area and outside barbeque. Two steps to access the gym.
- Access available over grassed area and pathways to the swimming pool and garden.