Musina, Mapungubwe, Limpopo
Leokwe Rest Camp
- Unit 15 & 16: Cottage (CO2/4Z)
- Access to the two cottages via a gravel pathway and cement ramp from the sandy, uneven parking bay. Assistance is needed.
- Spacious bedroom with two single beds. Access to cupboards and lowered hang rail. Height of bed is 550 mm and leg space at shelf is 760 mm.
- Adequate space in bathroom for manoeuvring of wheelchair. No bath available.
- Outdoor roll-in shower with limited space next to the large shower seat. Height of seat is 470 mm and one grab rail within reach is 810 mm Lowest point of adjustable shower head is 1260 mm. Width of shower is 1300 mm and length is 2400 mm.
- Limited leg space of 600 mm underneath the basin shelf. Height of basin with standard taps is 980 mm. No mirror within reach.
- Adequate space next to the toilet for side-ways transfer. Measurement from wall to front of toilet is 690 mm and height of toilet seat is 500 mm. Height of wall grab rail is 920 mm and cistern rail is 1000 mm.
- Level access to the kitchen facilities and barbecue on the patio. Height of kitchen shelf is 840 mm and leg space at dining table is 700 mm. Sleeper couch in the living area.
- Access to the restaurant in the camp and the viewpoint at the river via a boardwalk.
- No access to the swimming pool and communal boma.