Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park, Northern Cape
Unit 20 FA2/4ZA
- Access to the cottage via a small ramp from the paved patio and parking bay. Sloped entrance at front door.
- Adequate space in the main bedroom with access to the cupboards. Two single beds with height of 580 mm. Small accessible basin with a vanity shelf in the bedroom.
- Spacious bathroom for manoeuvring of wheelchair. Door opens to the outside. No bath available.
- Open space roll-in shower with a lever tap and large shower seat with height of 540 mm. Height of adjustable shower head is 1390 mm and grab rail is 800 mm. Taps within reach of seat.
- Leg space of 690 mm underneath the basin with a lever tap and mirror within reach. No shelf present.
- Adequate space next to the toilet for side-ways transfer. Measurement from wall to front of toilet is 710 mm and height of toilet seat is 490 mm. Height of grab rails is 800 mm.
- Level access to the kitchen facilities, table and two chairs.
- Access to reception and main building via a ramp from the paved parking area. Access to the shop over loose gravel area. There are sandy areas and gravel roads in the rest camp.