Auckland Park, Johannesburg, Gauteng
- Access to the guesthouse via a long ramp and pathways from the paved parking area. Level access to the room inside the guesthouse.
- Spacious bedroom with access to the cupboards and lowered hang rail. Height of bed is 620 mm. Leg space of 760 mm at the desk. Access to the kitchen facilities in the room.
- Adequate space in the bathroom for manoeuvring of wheelchair. Width of clear space in bathroom is 800 mm. Width of sliding door access is 810 mm. No bath available. Driver Epson
- Roll-in shower with lever taps and a large shower seat with height of 510 mm. Overhead shower present above the seat and hand held shower within reach. Height of grab rail is 610 mm.
- Leg space of 770 mm underneath the basin with lever taps and vanity shelf. Height of shelf is 880 mm. Mirror within reach
- Limited space next to the toilet for side-ways transfer. Measurement from wall to front of toilet is 720 mm and height of toilet seat is 580 mm. Height of grab rails is 800 mm.
- Access to the dining room, lapa and the garden via a ramp and undercover pathways.