Calitzdorp, Western Cape
- Port Wine Guesthouse is a lovely historic guest house in Calitzdorp on the famous Route 62.
- Access from the gravel parking area via paved pathways and a steep ramp to the guest house. Access from the street parking bay via a sandy pavement and small uneven cement ramp.
- Spacious bedroom with two single beds, access to the cupboards and lowered hang rail. Height of bed is 620 mm.
- Adequate space in bathroom for manoeuvring of wheelchair. No bath available.
- Roll-in shower with standard taps and adjustable shower handle. Large built-in seat measuring 430 x 1000 mm. Height of grab rail is 900 mm.
- Leg space of 710 mm underneath the basin with standard taps and mirror. No shelf within reach.
- Adequate space next to the toilet for side-ways transfer. Measurement from wall to front of toilet is 720 mm and height of toilet seat is 510 mm. Height of grab rails is 950 mm.
- Level access to the indoor dining room and lounge, as well as the outside dining area on the vine-covered patio
- The access to the pool is only via a long gravel pathway.