Caledon, Western Cape
- Level access to the hotel entrance from the parking area. A designated parking bay will be arranged at the entrance. Access to the spa by vehicle or via a steep ramped access with assistance from the staff.
- Spacious bedroom with access to cupboards. No lowered hang rail.
- Adequate space in bathroom for maneuvering of wheelchair. Sliding door entrance. No shower available.
- Bath available with a lever tap, grab rails and removable shower head.
- Adequate space next to the toilet for side-ways transfer. Height of grab rails more than 1000 mm.
- Adequate leg space underneath the basin with a lever tap and vanity shelf. Mirror within reach.
- Level access to the lounge, dining room, bar and casino.
- Small ramp to access the patio. One large step of 250 mm to reach the pathway to the garden and pool.
- Access via a ramp to the Spa and mineral pools. Access to the outdoor mineral pool via a ramp into the water.