Braamfontein, Johannesburg, Gauteng
- Adequate space in bathroom for manoeuvring of wheelchair.
- Roll-in shower with a collapsible seat, triangular taps and adjustable shower handle. Grab rails and shower taps are not within reach of the seat.
- Adequate space next to the toilet for side-ways transfer with wheelchair placed at an angle to the toilet. Two grab rails present for transfer. Toilet paper holder and pipe fixture are present on the transfer side. Measurement from wall to front of toilet is 660 mm.
- Leg space underneath the basin with lever taps. A mirror is present, but no shelf is available next to the basin.
- Adequate space in bedroom for manoeuvring of wheelchair. Cupboards and hang rail within reach.
- Lower peephole present in bedroom door.
- Level access is available to the restaurant and lounge.
- Access to parking bay for disabled is available.