Blyde River Canyon, Mpumalanga
• The resort has beautiful panoramic views of the Blyde River Canyon, the third largest canyon in the world
• Access to reception with a ramp from the parking area and a small threshold ramp at the entrance. Access to the restaurant and patio via a long ramp. Access available to the lapa via an uneven, paved pathway. One step to access the Curio shop.
• Access to the two chalets from the undercover parking bay via a small threshold ramp. Access available to the patio and barbecue via a steep ramp.
• Adequate space in two bedrooms with twin beds with access to cupboards. No lowered hang rail. Height of bed is 560 mm.
• Limited space in bathroom for manoeuvring of wheelchair. Bath available with handheld shower and grab rails. Height of bath is 450 mm.
• Small roll-in shower with a lever tap and adjustable hand shower. Width of shower entrance is 790 mm. Height of large shower chair is 530 mm and height of grab rail is 750 mm. Small ramp at entrance of shower.
• Adequate space in front of the toilet for transfer. No space next to the toilet. Height of toilet seat is 430 mm and grab rail is 800 mm
• Limited space of 710 mm underneath the basin with a lever tap. Mirror and shelf within reach.
• Adequate leg space at the table in the breakfast nook.
• There is a standard chalet with level access and a large bathroom with a bath. No grab rails.
• Paved pathways in the resort and access to the swimming pool.