Kruger National Park, Mpumalanga
Tent no. 2. (Code: CTT2Z) and Camp site
- Tent no. 2 and the campsite have access via paved pathways to the communal ablution facilities. Access to the tent via a ramp and paved pathway from the designated parking bay outside the camp area. Level camping site with hard ground and power points.
- Access to the communal bathroom for disabled via a ramp. Adequate space in bathroom for manoeuvring of wheelchair.
- Adequate space next to the toilet for side-ways transfer. Measurement from wall to front of toilet is 730 mm and height of toilet seat is 440 mm. Height of wall and cistern grab rails is 830 mm.
- Roll-in shower with lever tap and adjustable shower handle at height of 1300 mm. Height of grab rail is 790 mm and height of seat is 470 mm. Shower handle is not within reach of seat.
- No bath available.
- Leg space of 650 mm underneath the basin with lever taps. Mirror within reach. No shelf available.
- Adequate space in the tent with two single beds. Access to the fridge and barbecue facilities on the veranda.
- Access available to the main buildings via paved pathways and hard ground. Access to the shop via a ramp. One small step at reception. Two steps to the communal cooking and washing facilities.