East London, Eastern Cape
- The guest house is overlooking a rehabilitated quarry in a quiet suburb and indigenous trees and plants were introduced to maintain a natural environment that supports an abundance of bird life.
- Access to the main entrance and reception via a ramp from the paved parking area with a designated parking bay.
- Access to the bedroom via a paved covered walkway. One spacious bedroom with access to cupboards and lowered hang rail. Height of bed is 550 mm. Leg space of 625 mm underneath the table.
- Spacious bathroom for manoeuvring of wheelchair. Bath available with height of 480 mm and horizontal grab rail present. The lever tap is within reach.
- Adequate space next to the toilet for side-ways transfer. Measurement from wall to front of toilet is 510 mm and height of toilet seat is 480 mm. Height of grab rail is 835 mm.
- Roll-in shower with a lever tap and adjustable shower handle. Height of grab rail is 810 mm. Width of shower entrance is 850 mm.
- Leg space of 690 mm underneath the basin with a lever taps. Height of shelf is 815 mm and height of mirror is 1125 mm.
- Level access available to the breakfast room, conference room and outdoor deck. Access to the swimming pool via a ramp. Accessible toilet facilities at the breakfast room.