Limpopo – Kruger National Park, Limpopo
Bungalow no. B7
- Access available to the main building and one small step at Elephant Hall. Paved parking area at bungalows. Access with ramps to patio and bungalow door.
- Adequate space in bathroom for manoeuvring of wheelchair.
- Adequate space next to the toilet for side-ways transfer. Measurement from wall to front of toilet is 660 mm and height of toilet seat is 490 mm. Height of wall grab rail is 640 mm and cistern grab rail is 950 mm.
- Roll-in shower with an adjustable shower handle, lever tap and small collapsible seat. Space available for forward transfer. No grabrails.
- Leg space of 680 mm underneath the basin with lever taps and mirror within reach. No shelf available.
- Adequate space in bedroom with access to cupboard. No lowered hang rail. Height of bed is 560 mm. Access available to the kitchen facilities on the veranda.
- Access available to the restaurant, shop and patio. Accessible brick pathway along the river.
- The guest cottages and guest houses are reported to have ramped access and adequate space in the bathrooms, although no grab rails or roll-in showers are present.