Limpopo – Kruger National Park, Limpopo
Bungalow no. D37 and D38. Code BD2VZ
- Access available to the main building and one small step at Elephant Hall. Paved parking area at bungalows. Access with ramps to patio and bungalow door.
- Limited space in bathroom for manoeuvring of wheelchair. Sliding door with entrance of 730 mm.
- Adequate space next to the toilet for side-ways transfer. Measurement from wall to front of toilet is 730 mm and height of toilet seat is 420 mm. Height of wall grab rail is 540 mm and cistern grab rail is 820 mm.
- Bath available with regular taps, a grab rail and seating space at the edge of the bath. Height of bath is 520 mm.
- No shower available in bungalow. The ablution block right behind the bungalow has a roll-in shower. See separate listing on website.
- Leg space of 650 mm underneath the basin with lever taps situated in the bedroom. Height of mirror is 1100 mm.
- Adequate space in bedroom with two beds and access to cupboard. No lowered hang rail. Height of bed is 460 mm. Access available to the kitchen facilities on the veranda.
- Access available to the restaurant, shop and patio. Accessible brick pathway along the river.
- The guest cottages and guest houses are reported to have ramped access and adequate space in the bathrooms, although no grab rails or roll-in showers are present.