Kruger National Park, Mpumalanga
Bungalow no. A2
- Access to the main building from the parking area with bays for disabled and paved pathways in the camp.
- Adequate space in bathroom for manoeuvring of wheelchair.
- Adequate space next to the toilet for side-ways transfer. Measurement from wall to front of toilet is 670 mm and height of toilet seat is 510 mm. Height of wall grab rail is 640 mm and cistern grab rail is 710 mm. Measurement from centre line of toilet to side wall is 710 mm.
- Roll-in shower with lever taps, handheld shower and large collapsible seat. Height of shower hook is 1400 mm and seat height is 460 mm. Height of grab rail is 680 mm.
- No bath available.
- Leg space of 640 mm underneath the basin with lever taps. Mirror within reach. No shelf available.
- Adequate space in bedroom with two beds and access to cupboard. No lowered hang rail. Height of bed is 470 mm. Access available to the kitchen facilities on the veranda. Height of kitchen shelf is 860 mm and leg space of table is 760 mm.
- Access available to the restaurant, shop and patio.
- Access to the pool and day visitors’ area with accessible facilities.