Quaggaskloof dam, Worcester, Western Cape
- Campsite with thick green grass and grass roads. Vehicles are allowed on the grass. Boat launch area provides access to water. Power points available.
- One unisex ablution block with level access via cobblestone area. Width of door entrance is 750 mm.
- One bathroom has a bath, toilet and basin. Distance between toilet and basin is 530 mm. Measurement from wall to front of toilet is 700 mm and height of toilet seat is 410 mm. No grab rails present.
- Bath available with regular taps. Distance between bath and toilet is 560 mm. Access to bath in forward position. Height of bath is 510 mm. Fixed seat next to bath.
- Leg space of 760 mm underneath the basin with regular taps in bathroom. No shelf or mirror available.
- Roll-in shower with regular taps and overhead shower. Width of shower door and shower entrance is 750 mm and width of shower is 850 mm.
- Five basins available in communal area of ablution block. Leg space of 900 mm underneath the basin and shelf. Distance between basin and front edge of shelf is 230 mm. Mirror not within reach.
- Access available to the scullery block via uneven ground