Game Reserve, Somerset East, Eastern Cape
- Access from gravel parking area to paved, level entrance at reception. Transport from reception to the lodge is done with a Quantum bus.
- Spacious bathroom and shower room for manoeuvring of wheelchair.
- Adequate space next to the toilet for side-ways transfer. Measurement from wall to front of toilet is 710 mm and height of toilet seat is 435 mm. Height of wall grab rail is 825 mm and cistern rail is 905 mm. Measurement from centre line of toilet seat to wall is 510 mm.
- Roll-in shower with a handheld showerhead, lever taps and small collapsible seat. The height of the seat is 510 mm. The lowest point of vertical grab rails is 930 mm.
- Bath available with extended surface on one side of the bath for easy transfer. Handheld showerhead and regular taps available. No grab rail present. Height of bath is 500 mm.
- Leg space of 740 mm underneath the basin with lever taps in the shower room. No shelf and mirror available. Leg space of 760 mm underneath the second basin with regular taps and shelf. Height of mirror is 1220 mm.
- Three spacious bedrooms with access to cupboards and lowered hang rail. Height of bed is 560 mm.
- Access available to the lounge, dining room and bar.
- Access available to the conference facilities, wellness spa and pool.